Covid 19 Reopening of the Lobby
May 28, 2021
Covid 19 Reopening of Lobby Update
- For our team members and clients, wearing masks will be strongly encouraged and recommended but not required. If you are not feeling well, please do not enter the building.
- We will have hand sanitizer in every exam room and multiple places in the lobby. We are doing hourly cleaning up front and sanitizing exam rooms after EVERY use.
- Only one client will be allowed in the exam room with a pet. We are not able to safely social distance in the exam rooms with the Doctor an assistant and a client. Masks are to be worn in rooms.
- We will still continue to offer curbside for those clients that want to use it.
- Clients should still call when arriving so that we can escort them to the appropriate exam room and they will not be waiting in the lobby
- Clients can wait in the exam room to pay for services rather than have too many people in the lobby at one time
- Grooming and Daycare drop offs will remain curbside
- Boarding checkins should come into the building if possible.
- Medication and food pick ups can be done curbside or you may come in.